FINE SILK FACIAL SEA SPONGE
Harvested from the depths of the Mediterranean and Aegean, our natural sea sponges are luxurious on the skin and 100% eco friendly. Sea sponges are the most natural and healthy way to cleanse and care for the skin.
The Fine Silk Facial Sponge has a silky smooth texture, perfect for cleansing, and applying make -up and beauty products.
As sea sponges don't hold mould or bacteria it won’t spread or cause any acne or blackheads.
BONUS - due to how porous these sponges are, you need minimal product - meaning your favourite products will go a lot further!
Ensure you slightly hydrate sponge before liquid application.
Unlike synthetic sponges, natural sea sponges don't retain odours and don't hold mould or mildew thanks to natural enzymes.
SIZE: 3.5cm - 5cm
- Use with your favourite facial products (or just some water) in circular motions to help remove built up dead skin leaving you with a clean, bright and glowy complextion.
- Due to it's super soft texture, be ready for a flawless finish when applying your make up with this sponge. Then get ready for a 5-star spa experience when its time to remove your make up as well!
- Amazing for applying moisturisers, masks and serums.
- Hypoallergenic ideal for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Effective for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Organic and durable, sustainable and 100% biodegradable.
Our sponges harvested traditionally by divers in the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas. Expert divers dive to depths up to 60 - 70 meters, selecting the best and full grown sponges - leaving the "Roots" of every sponge intact to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems supports the re-growth of new sponges.
After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good condition, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month and rinse well.
Because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes & shapes will vary. We thoroughly inspect and clean each sea sponge individually before it gets to you. However as sea sponges are a natural product, sea sponges may contain debris such as sand, seaweed or coral. We strongly recommend inspecting and rinsing thoroughly prior to use.